If you experience the devastation of a residential fire, Single Source will be there for you-from start to finish. We provide 24-hour emergency service for your home while providing the highest level of integrity, quality and service. Our goal is to clean and restore your home’s structure and contents to better than pre -loss condition as quickly as possible!
For more information, please contact us.
Here’s what we do:
- Provide an emergency service clean-up immediately to avoid secondary damage to your home or personal contents if necessary.
- Explain in detail our cleaning process and scope of work.
- If major damage occurs, we can inventory and pack-out your salvageable personal contents. We clean, deodorize and store them in our 12,000 SQ FT, climate controlled warehouse until the re-construction of your home is completed. We will deliver them at your convenience.
- Clean and deodorize your entire home and personal contents.
- Conduct a final walk-through with you to address any concerns or areas that did not respond to our cleaning 100%.• Send a report to your insurance company listing areas that may need reconstruction or redecorating.
They clearly explained the process, did what they promised and were very reliable.Vinnie C.
Single Source immediately reached out to me to investigate the damage.Suzy W.
Really went above and beyond to make me happy with the end result, even though it meant more work for them.Megan R.
They are reliable and very careful to safely pack up everything very well. I highly recommend them to all if you ever have a misfortune like mine.Marilyn F.
They responded quickly to my texts and picked up the phone to call every step of the way keeping me informed so I knew what to expect.Heidi G.
We contacted multiple disaster companies to provide quotes, but Carl & Single Source were the most helpful and best price for the job.Kelli D.
his review could be lengthy because of how many great things I can say about this company. They are exactly what any consumer would want in a company.Corey C.
They also worked with my insurance company to help me obtain the policy limits for mold remediation. Thanks. Well done.Steven H.