Capabilities and Qualifications
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists is the smart and cost-effective choice for commercial and residential disaster recovery services. Single Source provides expert disaster restoration services from one, convenient source. From large-scale water losses to soot, fire and smoke damage as well as mold remediation, asbestos, abatement, biohazard cleaning and disinfection, and full reconstruction, we do it all: Quickly, conveniently, and efficiently.
To ensure the highest quality disaster recovery, we maintain an experienced staff of highly trained, multi-certified, restoration specialists to address virtually all of your restoration needs. We are a trusted resource and valued long-term industry partner to a variety of clients that include: the State of Rhode Island and its municipalities; national insurance companies and their agents; property claims adjusters; property management companies; schools, colleges, and universities; plumbing and heating companies; various retailers; as well as independent home and commercial property owners.
We are an A+ accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and our seasoned technicians and/or project managers hold numerous, certifications, licenses, and accreditations. We are also members of several national disaster restorations and cleaning industry associations. Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what Single Source customers are saying about our company, our services, and our staff on Google, Facebook, Angie’s List (Angi) and at the Better Business Bureau.
- WRT – Water Restoration Technician
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CMR – Certified Mold Remediator
- MCMR – Master Certified Mold Remediator
- ABRA – American Bio Recovery Association
- OSHA – 40, 10
- International CPR Institute – Basic First Aid: Adult/Child/Infant
- AHERA Building Inspector (Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act)
- AHERA Contractor Supervisor
- Indoor Air Quality
- Toxic Mold Litigation
Associations & Affiliations:
- IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- ABRA – American Bio Recovery Association (Biohazard Cleaning & Disinfection)
- BBB — Better Business Bureau A+ Rated Affiliated Business since 1986