Skilled Carpenters & Carpenter Helpers
(Based on Experience) with Prevailing Wage opportunities of up to $70/Hr on State Jobs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Perform property repair carpentry at various job sites throughout the State of Rhode Island.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in both rough and finished carpentry required.
- Ability to effectively and respectfully communicate with construction manager and co-workers.
- Sound understanding of all safety regulations and norms for working with carpentry tools and on construction sites.
- Ability to lift and carry material up to 50 lbs. as needed, as well as climb and work with ladders.
- Willingness to take direction and follow specific instructions.
- Strong work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening test required for insurance purposes.
- 3 years construction experience required.
Job Type: Full Time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible spending account
- Supplemental Insurance: Short-Term Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.