Base Salary: $60,000 -$70,000 per year
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager. The qualified candidate is a disaster restoration industry, facilities, or insurance property claims specialist with working knowledge of water and fire restoration, mold and asbestos restoration, and occasional repair and reconstruction of large commercial properties. At least 2-3+ years of proven experience handling property loss insurance claims at a similar disaster restoration company is strongly desired. IICRC certifications are a plus. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all property disaster restoration services including water, fire, mold, asbestos, and other specialty cleaning services.
- Receive and handle assigned customer project leads and provide outstanding customer service, customer follow-up, and customer communication.
- Work effectively under time constraints to meet specific project completion timelines
- Assign, schedule, and monitor work crews on assigned projects/jobs.
- Ensure project safety, and maintain quality control on all assigned projects/jobs.
- Report assigned crew members hours worked to office manager for weekly payroll.
- Record and enter all equipment and materials used in assigned jobs into project/job database.
- Review daily requirements of assigned projects, document work progress in project/job database.
- Provide appropriate field documentation on assigned projects such as before and after images of all damage, moisture readings/logs/graphs, and sketches for various State of RI and other specific contractor vendor program projects.
- When required, must be capable of managing bid projects that require rate and material tracking.
- Begin and/or maintain certification in the latest property restoration best practices by enrolling in company-sponsored IICRC certification training programs.
- 2-3+ years of experience handling property losses in the disaster restoration, insurance, or other related industry.
- Must have a thorough understanding of property/casualty insurance claim processes.
- Must possess adequate computer, internet, and smart phone skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Xactimate estimating software.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel to and from various job sites throughout the local service area.
- Participate in 24-hour emergency services on-call work rotation schedule responding to losses that occur after hours and on weekends.
- Compliance with company policy regarding background checks and drug screenings
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time.
- Some lifting up to 70+ lbs., bending, and stretching.
- Operating company vehicle and adhering to all company vehicle policies.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- 401 (k) matching
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Optional supplemental Insurance: Short-Term Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Company Vehicle & Phone
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.